Thursday, May 7, 2015

Like Your Style

Yep, another image from my pile of left overs.  This one was even distressed and mounted but never used.  It is a digital and my tendency is to print them too large and then not know what to do with them.  When I saw the sketch at My Favorite Things, it gave me an idea on how to use the digital piece. 

The paper behind the image, sentiment, and buttons is Ivory Buff from the Kraft Outlet.  It has a linen texture to it.  The buttons are cut with MFT button dies and the sentiment is cut out with a Spellbinder tag.
The image and sentiment are by Diane's Daydream Designs.
Sketch:





Challenges:
Scrapyland - anything
Papertakes - anything
Penny's Paper Crafting - anything
Pile It On - special lady
Inspiration Destination - anything
Simon Wednesday - sentiment
Word Art Wednesday - anything
My Favorite Things - sketch 

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Love the digi image! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #17!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved this image from DDD. You've done a great job with the sketch. I may have to play along (if there's time). Thanks so much for sharing it in our challenge this week.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful creation.
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty
    Hugs Sharon
    http://ewe2cancraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful creation - really lovely work and brilliant for our challenge - thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty and Good Luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Marsha! The image you've used is lovely and I love those cute little buttons.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination for our Anything Goes Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch! I love the dressform, so glad you could play along at MFT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty card and I love those die cut buttons. I tend to make my digi images too large when I print them too (glad to know I'm not the only one :-).) Thanks for sharing your card with us for the Scrapy Land Challenge.

    ReplyDelete