Thursday, July 27, 2017

More Balloons

Using the same patterned paper as the last card but this time as the background, I made another card with balloons using two dies, an Elizabeth Crafts Stitched Oval and Paper Sweeties balloon die.

After the balloons were stamped and cut, I colored them with Copics.  I used a Prisma pencil to go over the stitch lines on the oval.  I think I like this card better than the one yesterday but both are fun and will send both cards to Send A Smile 4 Kids.

Challenges:
CASology - balloons
Stamplorataion - warm colors
Stamploration CAS
Joy Clair - anything
7 Kids - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything

4 comments:

  1. Marsha I love your colorful card!
    Thanks for hopping along with CASology and adding your beautiful card to the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super bright and cheerful card.
    Thanks for joining us over at STAMPlorations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card with those balloons, Marsha. Thank you for playing along with Joy Clair July Challenge. Hope you will play again with us in August!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you matted this balloon and tied in all the colors using the decorative paper. Thanks for sharing this cool card with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete