Saturday, February 17, 2018

Calm Before The Storm

Sure glad I took some time Thursday to work on a few cards because I definitely won't have any time until the middle of next week to do any crafting.   Lots grandchildren and overnight guests during the four day weekend.
I decided to try my hand at stencils (Stamploration)  and Distress Oxide ink again.

The flowers and their coordinating dies are Reverse Confetti.  Sentiment is Verve.
Sketch:
Challenges:
Simon Monday - note or notepaper
Simon Wednesday - use a die
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2018/02/anything-goes-challenge-322-323.htmlWord Art Wednesday - anything
MFT - sketch

2 comments:

  1. Cute and pretty. Love the fresh spring colors. Thank you for joining us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! luv this! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete