Friday, April 6, 2018

Hoppy Birthday

It is my privilege to be a guest designer today at the Crop Stop blog. The blog has had to change their blog address back to a previous one so now you can find them again at Crop Stop.
I enjoy making extra special cards for my little grands and this was really a fun card to make. 

 The background is made with designer paper for the sky, Darice woodgrain embossing folder for the water, and  die cuts for grass and flowers.  After embossing a blue piece of cardstock with the Darice woodgrain EF, I gently sponged some Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink on top of the water swirls. The grass is made with a YNS die and the flowers are cut with Cuttlebug dies. Cantalope Liquid Pearls was used for the flower centers.  The frog (and sentiment) are by Gina K Designs.  After stamping and coloring the frog, I cut him out with a Spellbinder circle then attached it to the card with a  Wobble Spring. I also added some Glossy Accents to give him shine.
Supplies that can be found at Crop Stop:
Glossy Accents  

Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - happy birthday
House that Stamps Built - all creatures great and small
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Work It Wednesday - inking
CardzTV - anything 

3 comments:

  1. Marsha, I'm so happy you were able to guest design for Cropstop today! This is such an adorable card - I just love that happy little frog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you linked this up to The House That Stamps Built too! I can't get enough of your cute little wobble frog!

      Delete
  2. This is super cute!! Using the woodgrain embossing folder for the water is GENIUS!! It looks fabulous! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete