Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Time for Mother's Day Cards

All of a sudden April is half over which means Mother's Day is just a month away so I made a bunch of Mother's Day cards (and some Father's Day cards too) to send off to Send A Smile 4 Kids.  I didn't take pics of all of them but here is one that I remembered to photograph.


Love this piece of designer paper in my stash.  The cup and flowers are a Jessica Lynn Original digital stamp which I colored with Copics and then fussy cut.  I added another flower at the end of the sentiment.
The circles are cut with MFT Die-namic Circle Stax dies. 
Sketch is MFT

Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - add texture
All Sorts - Spring flowers
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Joy Clair - anything
CardzTV - anything

3 comments:

  1. Lovely colours and image. Thank you for joining our Spring flowers/showers challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty use of the sketch, beautiful spring colours.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely springtime card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete