Monday, April 2, 2018

Two Weeks Is Too Long

Two full weeks of the cold and flu.  My husband, who never gets sick, has it now too.  But I can see light at the end of the tunnel - now eating, not so much coughing, no headaches, less tissues.  I was bummed that we had to miss the services at church and the family dinner for Resurrection Sunday.  At least I felt well enough to turn on Pandora and color with my Copics and pencils while I listened to Christian music all day.  The mojo is still missing so I mostly just colored rather than put any cards together but here is the last of the cards I made a few days ago with the simple sketch at MFT. 
The image is a digital stamp by From the Heart.  The sentiment is by Cardz TV.   Background paper is Doodle Pantry.
Image is colored with Copics. I added a black outline around the square and used a B01 Copic to color part of the sides and top of the square.  It is popped up with dimensional tape.
Sketch:
Challenges:
MFT sketch
Simon Says Wednesday - anything
House that Stamps Built - anything
Cardz TV - anything
Joy Clair - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Deep Oceans - Spring
Time Out - Photo inspiration

5 comments:

  1. Very cute!! Such a sweet image and that background paper is fabulous!! Hope you are feeling back to normal soon (and your hubby). Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable fun card, love the chick.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you and the hubby have been under the weather. It's been a tough winter and an even tougher start to spring! But your card is so cute. Love the coloring! Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image and so beautifully coloured - I love the way it looks against that cloud DP too - a definite Springtime feel! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out and I hope you're feeling better soon! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this image, it made me smile! Very cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete